Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Calvin Giles...


This is the newest addition to our family. This is great nephew, Calvin Giles,born on a very special feast day...February 11, the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes. I get to thank God for another beautiful gift. I am so grateful my niece and nephew (in law)believe in life, the miracle of and in God who is the Creator of wonderful this gift.
I pray daily for all of the "lucky" survivors of this modern day Holocaust. I pray for females, that we see the value of giving an unborn child the gift of life, even if we don't want the baby, we put ourselves aside, and give this person a chance out side of our pain...there is no reason one can't give up for 9 months to give life to the innocent. God will be sure to bless the mother for her sacrifice! There are so many people whose arms ache to hold a new born babe. I pray for the families who weren't expecting to have another baby, but welcome that child as the gift it is. I pray for the females who have decided life isn't worth the guilt, they have their babies and keep it or if they decide they can't, they give it up for adoption. They are the truest hero's of our time. I pray someday that our nation will pull together and realize that we will never be with out war until we stop murdering our voiceless and helpless in our society.
Thank God for the blessings of little children!
"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."
Mother Teresa of Calcutta

No comments:

Post a Comment