Friday, January 16, 2009

Getting ready for overnights,birthday parties and DC

Since there isn't any school again today, the troops have lined up their activities...Daniel is going overnight to his best friends house from his former school and Bridget is going to a birthday party tomorrow which involves swimming. We are trying to go through her bathingsuits from last year!!! Oh my, she has grown...a lot! Hopefully, we will find one that fits, otherwise it's off to the mall before the party tomorrow (I don't want to tell her they are calling for 5 more inches of snow tomorrow)!

I am grateful that I have a four day weekend. This will allow me to cook and freeze food for my upcoming adventure to DC for the March for Life and to visit one of my kids! I can pack and get things in order before then.

I am all Thine!
Julie

1 comment: